Welcome to Saule Massage Therapy, for everyone’s safety:
- Before booking an appointment, each client should use the following Shared Health COVID-19 Screening tool (https://sharedhealthmb.ca/
- 4 hours prior to your appointment, a self-assessment screening tool will be emailed to you.
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment and do not linger when your appointment is over to allow enough time to clean before the next appointment.
- Companions will not be allowed in the clinic (except for extenuating circumstances).
- Before entering please wash your hands in the washroom down the hall or use provided hand sanitizer inside the clinic.
- Before proceeding with treatment, we will go over the screening again verbally.
- Between each appointment clinic rooms and common areas will be disinfected.
- Therapists & clients will be expected to wear masks for the duration of the treatment. We encourage you to bring your own mask. Masks will be available upon request.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-691-6800
As of March 1st, 2022 Saule Massage Therapy’s new rates will be in effect. View our online booking page for details.
Christel Leclair Adv Rmt
D – 118 Sherbrook st.