Saule Massage Therapy is officially OPEN again
With a few modifications in place to minimize the risk of Covid-19 spread
- Before booking an appointment, each client should use the following Shared Health COVID-19 Screening tool (https://sharedhealthmb.ca/
- 4 hours prior to your appointment, a self-assessment screening tool will be emailed to you.
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment and do not linger when your appointment is over to allow enough time to clean before the next appointment.
- Companions will not be allowed in the clinic (except for extenuating circumstances).
- Before entering please wash your hands in the washroom down the hall or use provided hand sanitizer inside the clinic.
- Before proceeding with treatment, we will go over the screening again verbally.
- Between each appointment clinic rooms and common areas will be disinfected.
- Therapists will be expected to wear masks for the duration of the treatment. We encourage you to bring/wear your own mask. Masks will be available upon request
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at email@example.com or 204-691-6800
Christel Leclair Adv Rmt
D – 118 Sherbrook st.